I'm quite tired today after all the activity. Haha. Guess i'm not used to it yet after being sedentary for so long.
Did the experiment again today. Thank goodness for the short shower in the afternoon, or else i would have been very hot! :P I'm getting used to the procedure, so it's easier now. One more week to go. I wonder if we can manage to collect enough data.
After that was dinner with Energy! :D A farewell for Janet and Bernice who are going for exchange. Thank goodness Tok happened to call just as i was leaving and offered me a ride! Haha! :)
Meeting up with Energy is always fun :) We had a lot of laughs and lots of fun with Dennis' camera! Really wish we could have more time to spend together... And hopefully one day our plans for a trip to Genting will materialise :) After the girls come back from exchange! Haha :)
I had thought of dropping by prep camp, which i'd abandoned for dinner with Energy, but by that time, i was so tired out that i decided to just go home and sleep :P
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment