Saturday, August 22, 2009

I specially woke up early today to go for prep camp! I timed it so that i would be just in time for the spiderweb game, but to my surprise (horror?) when i arrived, they were still at the prez's challenge! Made me feel like it was so wasted to go so early. I could have slept more and was feeling very tired. Haha :P

By the end of the game, they totally didn't have time for spiderweb anymore. Not to mention, all of them looked half dead :P So it was on with debrief and reflection and i got to say some stuff at the end too. Unfortunately, i was a bit stoned by then, perhaps cos of my medicine, so i was a bit lost with what i was saying :P

I guess i just have to say that prep camp wasn't what i'd expected this year. I wonder if it's just a change in perception on my part, or if it really fell short a bit compared to previous years. I hope something useful stuck with all of them though :)

The rest of the day was spent sleeping again. Haha. And watching more jdramas! :D I'm currently addicted to Atashinchi no danshi. It's produced by the same people who did Hana kimi, and i quite like it :) I also watched Mei chan no shitsuji last week, under JT's recommendation as well. Haha. Next week when i'm back to work again, i shan't have so much time to watch shows anymore :(

Next week looks to be really hectic for me. And i think i just made things worse for myself :P

2 comments:

tzehao said...

have you gotten better anna? :) you're like so busy! haha! hope to go out with chickaboom again soon! :):)

palindrome said...

yup, i'm better alr, thanks :) just that irritating persistent cough that refuses to go away :(

i know i'm so busy! busier than steph alr! hahaha :P yup, we should have another outing soon! before rach and sam leave :)