Saturday, August 15, 2009

I went to see the doctor today and got some disgusting meds. What happened to the cough syrup of the past that could still be washed down with water? I got something that tastes like what i think antiseptic would taste like, that has to be sipped and swallowed slowly, undiluted. And it tastes nothing like the blackcurrant flavour it claims. Yucks :(

I spent the whole of today sleeping again. There isn't much else i can do, really. I feel too tired and my meds make me drowsy anyway. There goes whatever plans i had for today :/

But i can't say i'm not thankful for this forced rest. I think i've been wearing myself thin and i was honestly dying for a break. So now i've got one. Haha.

Ok, i'm getting drowsy from my meds again :P

Oh yeah, i changed the settings for comments so that anyone can comment now. Just hope i don't get weird spam :P haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon anna!!! :):)
guessssss who!!!! :P

palindrome said...

thank u! :)
i guess it's stalker no 2! TH right? haha!

tzehao said...

haha absolutely right :)