Despite my poor condition, i dragged myself to NUS today to help Bhavna with the experiment. Since i already agreed to help, it would be bad if i canceled on her at the last minute. I tried to get JT to take over for me, but she was busy. And i guess i wanted to do it too. Not to mention, i get paid. Haha.
It turned out to be pretty normal and even a bit boring cos the procedure is so routine. And my nose was leaking throughout! :P The location wasn't much help either cos of the annoying construction going on right next to where i was. The dust just aggravated my nose and throat. I consumed so many lozenges it's a wonder i don't have diarrhoea. Haha :P
Came home exhausted and feeling quite terrible. I wonder how long this illness will drag. And i'm supposed to be back at work on Wednesday?
I've come to the point where i'm wondering if God is trying to tell me something.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GET WELL SOONN ANNA!!!! *MUACKS!!!* =] *HUGZ YOUR GERMY SELF. =p*
haha thanks :)
omg anna! dun force yourself seriously!!! take care and get well soon!
thanks TH :) dun worry, i'll take care of myself! :)
Post a Comment