Sunday, July 19, 2009

My brother got me tickets to the NDP preview and i can't go cos it's the same day as HT's wedding! X(((( I am super disappointed!!!! D;

I finally get the chance to go to NDP and i can't. Pfft. So now my parents are going instead. But i guess it's good for them cos they've never been for NDP before either. And of all years, my brother is performing, so they should go and watch lah. I shall wait for next year...

Met up with HT and the bridesmaids today to go through what we'd be doing. I'm the timekeeper and usher. Ha... Good thing is that the groom's house is just opposite mine, so i can go home after the ceremony and before the dinner! Haha. Then i won't have to carry all my things around with me :P

I'm really tired today cos i slept so little yesterday...

-----------------------

A friend told me something yesterday that really touched me. I was so encouraged by her. I hope she knows how appreciated she is. And that she can count on me as a friend too :)

No comments: