Yet another eventful day for me today. I guess doing camp, i'll have a lot of eventful days. Haha.
Today started out with day 1 of trial camp. The turnout was really very little, but thankfully enough for us to actually do a trial. I was rather irritated that so many people came late and that people who were supposed to know things didn't, but, well... i don't really know what to say to this anymore. While writing this, i feel a great sense of disappointment. There are many things that need to be improved on and many things that should have been done but are not. Many, many things that i want to say, but have not said. I wish to teach them, but i don't really know how.
I left trial camp early to go for my cousin's wedding. It was a pretty boring wedding. Traditional Chinese dinner which started really late and ended really late. My brothers and i were bored and hungry, and we weren't the only ones. Why are the weddings i go to so typical? I hope future weddings i attend are more exciting. I mean, it's supposed to be the biggest day of your life right? Why not celebrate it with a bang instead of the typical deal done by millions of other couples?
My grandma was rather excited about it i think. I suppose she would be, since it's her first grandchild's wedding. And given that she's wheelchair bound and doesn't get out much, this was probably really exciting for her :)
Day 2 of trial camp tomorrow. I shall be hopeful.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment