I managed to rest today! Somewhat. Haha. It's nice to have a day at home sometimes :)
I spent the day slacking. Finally finished watching the NEWS 07 concert on youtube. I'm not really a fan of them or anything (i watched it for YamaPi! XD), but watching their concert made me feel quite high. I think it's just the whole concert feeling. Hopefully, i'll get to watch a live concert one day. Not one in a small venue, but one of those big ones, like the NEWS one. Asian concerts will probably be more entertaining with all their elaborate dances and costumes. Haha :)
Maybe i'll get to watch a concert in Japan one day! :D Must brush up my Japanese first so that i'll know what they say. Haha
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to watch a concert in japan too!! :D hahA (: let's catch one tgt someday :D hehS (:
yeah!! :D
Post a Comment