Whee i had dinner with Energy just now! The highlight of my otherwise uneventful day. I was late cos i was doing progs stuff again. :P But it was really so nice to see them! :)
Turnout included me, Dennis the organiser who forgot to call some people, Angie, Janet, SH and Mer who were supposed to dye their hair, RT and HJ who happened to be with RT at the time! Wish the rest could have come, but i guess i'm pretty used to small OG outings already.
We had dinner at Marche at Vivo. We were sitting right next to the door with a long queue of people outside. Haha... A bit embarrassing, but we didn't really take note of it once we got all engrossed in our own gathering. SH and Mer left early to go dye their hair and RT and HJ left with them. A bit sad that they all left, but at least i had my faithful juniors with me! Haha! :P We headed to Gloria Jean's for drinks and just chatted till 10 when Janet had to leave.
I was just thinking to myself that my freshies are now going on to year 3. Wow. I was only just going on to year 3 myself when i was their faci in psych camp! I feel old... :P And it feels kind of surreal too. It feels like i've watched them grow up or something. Ha...
I love that we've kept this bond for these 2 years. I'm going to miss them loads. Energy has always been the best bunch of juniors and i love them to bits!
I guess that's one reason why i find doing psych camp worthwhile
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment