Friday, June 5, 2009

I went for another progs meeting today. The turnout dwindled as the day passed, not that we had very many people to begin with in the first place. Had a few rather unpleasant things to say, but i guess they needed to be said, for the sake of the camp. I think things will get better now.

We sat at the upper deck from 10am to 8pm. Haha 10 hour meeting. It's starting to feel more like psych camp now. Hahaha :P

It was quite fun as we figured out our story for MSI :) Our new method of using coins as characters really helped. Not to mention, it was a lot of fun coming up with kooky stuff to add to the story! XD I'll be acting for MSI this time, so i hope i do a good job of it. Heh. Want to watch my performance? Come for psych camp! :D

Really tired after such a long day. Ha...

No comments: