I'm sick of commenting on proposals after proposals after proposals... Maybe i should just do it myself... Then again, it's their game, not mine. Sigh.
I don't know why i have to get stressed for them. This labour of love is really turning into that - a labour.
This is one reason why i cannot be a teacher. The labour of marking the same thing over and over and over. And worse when students make the same mistake over and over and over. I cannot take it. If i teach something, i expect it to go in after a few times.
I am tired...
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh haha i can totally understand this... when like how u noe u can do it 100x better and u feel like just doing it urself but u noe that u just have to let them do it...
i understand.
Post a Comment