I woke up feeling a bit unwell today. I think i'm getting fatigued. So tired. Hai...
Worked again today. There was a new staff and we all helped to teach her. Amazing the number of people who came and went in the past year i've been working there...
Mr T quit. I think it was 2 days after his fight with the boss. I was quite shocked to find out and till now i still don't know what exactly happened. It seems it's a sensitive topic to talk about too. A bunch of the guys will be leaving soon too for army. And a couple of the girls left for various reasons. The turnover rate there is so high that i sometimes feel it's not worth getting close to the people there. Who knows, they'll just leave soon. Or i may leave soon.
I am dead tired.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment