I got a new luggage today. I didn't really want to, but my dad said should not use my aunt's luggage and get one of my own. It's red and rather big. I don't know why i need such a big luggage. The sales person said that it's just nice for one person for 7 days. I wondered what on earth she needed to pack for 7 days to require such a big luggage.
It was work again for me today. There was a bit of an ice fight after closing that was hilarious to watch XD The atmosphere was just so fun and lighthearted and nobody cared that they were getting ice all over the freshly mopped floor and clean windows. Haha. That was certainly a change of pace :)
Arm ache again. Ugh :(
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment