Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just had a very relaxing weekend after 3 days of work :)

I realise that i can get even more stressed at work now than i used to last time. The reason? A lot of the new people just aren't very good workers. It's not that they are new and don't know how to do a lot of things, but they do not work effectively and lack proactivity. Sometimes, they lack common sense too...

I also realise that i get more stressed on days when i work mornings with a certain person. I really think she might have MCI, but it's not something you can easily tell people... And perhaps it's also because she reminds me so much of my aunt...

I met one of my ex Japanese classmates on one of the days. I can't remember his name and had to think for a long while where i knew him from. In the end, because i was busy, i didn't acknowledge him and just served him and got it over with. I don't know if he recognised me, or if he thought i was just some creep staring at him, but i saw him pointing me out to his friend. Haha. So weird. Would have been nice to talk to him again, though :)

I capped off my week by going for SY's birthday celebration. It didn't end up as much of a celebration, though, cos we went to her workplace for dinner and she didn't want the people there to know. But as always, it's nice to catch up with friends and i hope she had a very fantastic birthday! :)

Ooh, but the durian dessert was great! :P Unconsciously, it seems that i'm trying to get my fill of durians now before i leave and spend a whole year durian free. Haha! Anyone wants to go eat fresh durians? :)

And now i also know why weekends are 2 days long. You need one day to just rest from the week, and one day to actually do stuff you want to do.

I spent most of yesterday sleeping. Went for a Thai buffet with my brothers too and skipped dinner after that! Food was good and we ate a lot! :P And because of that, i was motivated enough to run at night. Haha.

After a whole weekend of rest, i feel more ready to take on the coming week. Another tiring one ahead...

Thankful for: Good food, hanging out with friends and time to rest

No comments: