I have been so busy the past week i haven't had time to blog. Either that or i'd be too tired to blog. Honestly, it's overwhelming having to deal with so much at once.
Just what am i so busy with?
Camp. Camp meeting last Thursday which ended really late. For me at least. Why are the advisers going home later than the rest of the comm?! Trial run also ended very late. Late till there were no more buses for me to take. Had another short meeting on Monday too to settle other stuff.
Other than the meetings, i've been spending my nights going through camp proposals and coughing out emails. I find that i've become very opinionated regarding the people involved in camp, but i shall not voice these opinions.
Work. As usual, it's tiring. I was sad to find that last Friday was my last day of work with the nice auntie cos she has to go over to the other outlet this week :( And it was my last day with Gerry too cos she's gone on holiday this week :(
But the worst part is that i had to spend my last 2 days of work with the other auntie whom i don't really like all that much cos she really stresses me out. She's not a bad person, but i just really don't like working with her. She's so disorganised and inefficient. And, it's really bad to say, but part of the reason is that she reminds me so much of my aunt. They seem to have the same sort of irrational thinking and operate on a different frequency.
At least, i got to work with the usual friends before i left. There's a new girl who started this week who seems really nice and enthu too. At the end of her first day, apparently she said that she had fun! Most people are overwhelmed on their first day! And she's working 4 days in a row on her first week! Amazing! And she's from AC as well! Haha :) Pity i won't get to know her better.
Preparing for Japan. I did a bit of shopping in between for stuff for Japan and i have a feeling i need a whole week of non-stop shopping in order to get everything! Cos i'm quite a fussy shopper and i am quite an auntie who keeps thinking that i should find a cheaper option. Bleah. Seeing how much i've spent and thinking of how much more i need to spend, i feel so broke...
Wait, did i say think? I will be lah! D:
I also got my flight information. I will be leaving on the morning of 1 August. I'm flying SQ baby! Haha! I can't believe they have the budget to send us by SQ! The economy is indeed picking up. Ha!
Although the economy picking up is making the exchange rate less favourable for me... I hope it gets better when i need to change money!
And i need to figure out how much i should bring over. As well as a million and one things i need to settle! And i need to get back to my predecessor soon! I was supposed to read my handbook and reply her by last weekend and now what day is it already?! Gah! I feel terrible, but i really don't have the time! :(
If you happen to stumble on my blog and read this, i'm really sorry! Gomenasai!
Speaking of which, since i've added some of the Ishikawa JETs on Facebook, i wondered what they would see if they checked out my pictures and, my goodness! All the unglam shots! :P Stop tagging me in unglam photos people!
On top of everything else, my parents are away this week, so we have to fend for ourselves. It's not a problem, but it's super annoying having to deal with my aunt asking us multiple times a day whether my brothers are coming home, what time they're coming home, whether they're coming home for dinner, whether i'm eating dinner at home, what i'm going to do about dinner cos there's no dinner at home etc etc etc. Sigh.
I am so stressed.
Well, at least now i've quite my job, at last, and camp will be over by next week. After that i'll be going full speed into preparing to leave. It's a bit late and i should be doing this earlier, i know, but it can't be helped right now.
Highlight of the past few days, a few of us went to surprise KSH for her birthday yesterday! First time i was able to take photos of her without her trying to hide her face! I was so amazed! Haha! It was quite quite funny cos the matches i brought didn't work and then we were trying to find a lighter everywhere, and then she walked right in on us before we were ready! We'd tried to delay her arrival by delaying the lift, but then she took the stairs instead! Haha!
And then when we finally got the candles lit, we made her go away and come back again. And she came back with an overly exaggerated performance of acting surprised and touched! And, very surprisingly, posed for many shots with her cake, acting crazy, as usual :D So fun :)
Thankful for: Ending work, camp progressing, getting to fly SQ, my juniors who are coming for camp :D, KSH's entertaining birthday surprise, meeting friends i haven't seen in a long while, surviving everything
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Flying SQ!!! =[ I never flew SQ before! Lucky...
Post a Comment