I went out with Zanet today. It feels as if i've not gone out in a long time... Thanks for accompanying me on the long walk in the hot sun with a few wrong turns! :) You've proven that you're not a limey! Wahaha! XD
I can't believe i went out and walked so much even though my feet are supposed to be tired from working :P
I've been watching a drama called Trouble Man and it's really funny! Not funny in the traditional sense, but the characters are really interesting and i like how the story is told :) It's a bit whimsical and some people might go "what the heck?", but i recommend that you give it a shot :)
The video is on youtube. Search for newshfan along with the title to get the subbed video. It's an ongoing drama, so it's not completed yet. Each episode is only half an hour long, so it's easy to watch :)
Thankful for: going out with Zanet
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment