Saturday, May 29, 2010

I had to work last night, and then i had to work again this morning... So tiring! Weekends are always so busy.

I got off work early today, though, so that i could go for Energy outing! :D Thanks to Janet for letting us invade her home! :) So great to see them all again. And, they were all there! All 8 of them! :D When was the last outing with all 8 of them together? So happy to see them all :)

We had fun playing Wii. It's the first time i've tried it and it's pretty fun :) It's really entertaining to watch others play too! Haha! :) Chatted over junk food and were entertained by Janet's sister, who still seems to really like Dennis. Haha! :)

It makes me sound so old, but i feel so much that they've grown up. From when they were freshies 3 years ago, they've grown a lot since :)

I really hope we'd all still meet up together, even 10 years from now. I'd love to see all 8 of them gathered together then :)

Thankful for: Energy! :)

No comments: