Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I finally plucked up the courage to call today and... the outcome was not what i wanted.

Even online, i'm shy in making friends :/

I went back to the shop today and was super surprised to see W and T and some others there too! It's so great so see them again :)

And then somehow or other, i was being persuaded by Boss' mother to come back to work while i'm looking for a job.

.........

That i didn't outrightly refuse bothers me. There are things to consider...

The pay is low, too low considering the amount of work i would have to do, and compared to what i earned per hour in the last few months, going back to this feels kind of sucky. Also, the work is tiring and not stimulating enough and if i go back, i might get too comfortable and end up sticking around for longer than i should.

That said, i'll at least have a job = i am earning money.

I told them i'll consider it.

Thankful for: a surprise meeting of friends :)

No comments: