I got back from Absolut around 11 last night, and then slept for 12 hours before waking up, going out for lunch and then to the progs meeting. Heh. I managed to wake up for the meeting, but i spent the rest of the time rather stoned :P
Absolut this time was different. I agree very much with what ZS said during debrief. Absolut self selects. When you force people to go for it, the effect can't be achieved so effectively. And it didn't help that people were coming and going so much that they didn't go through everything.
Although it was only 2 days 1 night, i was super tired! And the whole time, we were mosquito food! Thankfully, i don't seem to attract mosquitoes so much (i'm not sweet enough? :P), but some of the others looked really bad with bites all over them! Yikes!
I couldn't sleep much at night too. Firstly, we ended very late, as usual. Secondly, there were strange noises and lizards making loud sounds throughout the night! X( The lizards sounded so close, i was scared that they would drop on me! I slept only 4 hours that night.
So, given the heat, humidity, mozzies and insufficient sleep, i was exhausted. And i had to use my brain a lot too while facilitating! Haha. The activities were ok, but since we were short on time, i don't feel that we managed to get as much out of them as we could :( Still, it was nice to hear all of them sharing and, hopefully, learning something new :)
I think this might very well be the last Absolut. I don't want it to be, but if there's no one to carry it on, it will have to end. At least, i got to be part of it :)
Thankful for: Absolut
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment