Friday, April 16, 2010

I made an icon for my LJ last night! I'm so proud of it! :) Haha! Cheap thrill... But it's the first time i've made an icon so i'm quite happy with it :) And it's got a nice picture on it too. Hehehe...

And then when i wanted to upload it, my Internet died -___-

But it's up now, so if you can be bothered to look at pretty boys, it's on my LJ. Haha.

I did this last night when i was supposed to go to sleep :P Which explains why i'm tired today. And why i embarrassingly kept falling asleep on the journey back from the northern part of Singapore after testing. I tried to stay awake, really, but the long journey, made longer by the downpour, was too much for me :P

I was asked if i wanted to join them as an RA for a longer period of time. I tried to politely refuse without saying that i don't ever want to do this for a living. It is so boring. I don't understand how some people like it. At least it'll be over in a week.

Thankful for: my icon! :D

No comments: