Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It rained today! The weather was so nice :) Such a sharp contrast to the heat wave of previous days.

Since i'm leaving at the end of the week, i find that the amount of things i have to teach and the things i worry about at work have become less. My lesson has become slacker and i've been talking to the kids a bit more, just to fill up time.

I much prefer just talking to them like that and not having to be all authoritative and teacher-like. I've had a few occasions like this and these are the parts about teaching that i enjoy. Actually, if you think about it, i'm not really teaching during those times. Haha.

I am only able to do this with the better class, though. The naughty class doesn't bother to listen to me much, so there isn't much chance to talk to them like this either. And when they ask me questions not related to academics, they're so rude that i don't want to tell them anything anyway.

I hope that in my last lessons with my classes, i'll be able to pass on something more than just textbook knowledge to them.

Happy thing for the day: I didn't get thrown any random relief classes today, which was surprising.

Thankful for: what felt like a very deep sleep this afternoon

No comments: