I went back for Fun-o-rama today and was hit with the sudden realisation that it's been 6 years since i graduated from AC. Yet it feels like it was not long ago. Haha. Just going back brings back a lot of fond memories :)
Sh and i helped Ms Too out at the handicraft stall for a couple of hours, just like we did 4 years ago. I got to see some friends i've not seen in ages, ran into John, whom i didn't expect to see there, and discovered how small the world is. I got to catch up with some teachers too, although i'm quite disappointed that we didn't get to meet Mdm Tham in the end. But we saw the rest of the teachers and i must say, Ms Too and Mr Kuna make quite a comedy duo! Haha!
Tim came by while we were on our shift and ended up hanging out with us. We went round after that trying to spend the coupons we bought, but a lot of things were sold out, or going dirt cheap, so it took longer than expected to finish using the coupons. I think i ate a lot of junk food :P
I love how going back to the familiar school, with my ex classmates, makes it seem like time has reversed. It's like we're students again, sitting in the void deck and talking rubbish :) JC was one of the best times in my life :)
Thankful for: The wonderful memories of my JC life :)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment