I had to sit through a sex education talk today. I kept falling asleep! I hope none of the students saw me :P
I feel so busy with all the marking and stuff i have to do. And now i may have to remark the test papers to moderate the marks cos the other teacher was more lenient. And also cos practically all the students are failing. And now i'm told that if they are at the borderline to try add marks to push them up to a pass. Honestly, the way grades are given out is a very unfair system...
Although i was so tired today, i somehow managed to survive my first baptism class. And i have to say, it feels so much better being the student.
Happy thing for the day: I was grading project work presentations today and the videos the students did are pretty funny :)
Thankful for: Lasting through the day, tired as i am.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment