Another week is over! I've got one more week to go before i'm done with my relief teaching! I'm quite glad it'll be over soon, although i still feel rather uncertain about what comes next. I had a thought this afternoon that after next week, i want to use one week to just rest and read. I just suddenly had the feeling that i want to read. It'd be nice if i could find a nice, quiet place outdoors to read. But in Singapore's heat, it's not really possible... Haha.
This has been a very tiring week for some reason. I had to stay back late on a few days, had trouble with the students and had a lot of marking to do. I think next week might be just as bad considering that i have to finish marking everything by Friday. But seeing how i have already survived 9 weeks, one more week doesn't seem as daunting. It's still troublesome, but i know it'll be over soon :)
My brother got his A level results today and he did fairly well. I'm glad for him :)
Happy thing for the day: i again managed to get the naughty class to do and hand in their work. Really, the phrase "this is counted in your CA" seems to be their greatest motivation...
Thankful for: Being able to rest this afternoon.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Anna!! One more week! Haha.. I like the comment of "this is counted in your CA". It's funny. See you tomorrow!!
i agree!! when i told my class "this will be counted in your CA", they perked up just to moan! Haha...
Post a Comment