TGIF! Finally, one week is over! :D Only 9 more weeks to go... *cries*
Had a mini Energy dinner today. It was only the few of us, but i was super happy to be able to meet them again :) And i was even happier to see friendly faces after a whole week of looking at students' unfriendly/heck care faces :P
I met up with Angie and Dennis earlier and we had a good time chatting before Janet and RT came later for dinner. Ah the stresses of bidding and school... I'd take that over work any day :P
We didn't do anything special and it wasn't a particularly exciting outing, but just being able to hang out with them made me happy :) I really miss being able to see them more often and run into them along the corridors and stuff. Hopefully, we can meet up more :)
Thankful for: A good ending to a lousy week :)
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment