Saturday, December 5, 2009

JT's birthday celebration

We had a belated birthday celebration for JT today! :) Even though it was only the few of us, it was a really enjoyable day :)

We wanted to check out the new 313 mall, but it wasn't much and we couldn't find JT's ramen there, so e went over to Central instead. There was only JT, HJ, SY and me, but it was really a lot of fun :) Good conversation and a lot of joking around. Heh :)

Later we went to Settlers at SMU to play games at SY's suggestion. I realised that i haven't played boardgames for a long time... I'm not much of a fan of playing board games, but this time, i really had a lot of fun :) We should do that again sometime, hopefully with everyone there :)

We accompanied SY to Raffles City area cos she was going for some wedding dinner there and walked around till she had to leave. Then the remained 3 of us went to MOF at Marina for dessert cos we were still quite full from lunch. I think we spent quite a while there chatting and psychoanalysing as only psych students can. Haha :) And it's great fun planing our next overseas trip! :D

I really hope we do manage to make all our plans come to fruition. I want to go on holiday with all of them again! And then there's our Christmas celebration thingie and potential chalet... I'm so glad that we're still so in touch with each other even though we've graduated :) And i think also that if we didn't graduate, we'd probably not be doing all these things together... Somehow, having to graduate and 'separate' from each other made us appreciate each other more? :)

We went to the Esplanade for a while to go stone by the river before going home. Haha. It's a really simple but really fun day :) I feel like it's been so long since i've hung out with friends that i really appreciated today a lot :) Hope they all had fun too! :)

Thankful for: This chance to go out and enjoy myself with my friends :)

2 comments:

JT said...

Yeahh! Thank you for the celebration! I had a lot of fun! i agree, next gaming sometime soon... (mahjongg too!) ")

palindrome said...

Haha u finally commented! :D