Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've been using my left hand to scoop so much that it's started to feel weird. The same thing that happened to my right hand last time, which was why i learnt how to scoop with my left hand in the first place! Thankfully, my right hand has had some rest, so i'm able to use it to scoop with no problem. For now. What happens if both my hands are hurting? :P

I had an unusual conversation today regarding how freezing ice cream brings out its flavour. I really don't get how it works, but someone seemed really keen on engaging me in a lecture on how the longer you keep some ice creams, the better they will taste. And then she compared it to wine -_____- Like, it's completely different lah! I tried to tell her that it's different from wine, but that just encouraged her to go down a different road and talk some more. And even when i tried to end the conversation, she still kept talking. Sheesh.

How did this conversation start in the first place? I'd only innocently asked if we were allowed to eat a particular ice cream in the freezer that was extra. Bottom lime was, i was hungry and i wanted to eat it. Instead i got caught up in this whole long conversation, and i didn't get to eat the ice cream in the end. Blah.

Somehow, even though i'm tired at the end of each day and i know i have to get up for work again the next day, i don't feel like sleeping. Or rather, i don't want to sleep. I'd find things here and there and then end up sleeping really late :P I wonder how much of a sleep debt i've incurred. Heh.

It's not as if i don't rest on weekends or that i've got a lot of things to do, but i'm really looking forward to taking a break. It's quite irritating that although i'm working, i feel so unproductive. I don't have any meaningful pursuits at the moment, yet i come home each day too tired to really do anything. Such an aimless existence... I should find something to occupy myself with.

Thankful for: The bit of fun i had talking nonsense with my brother just now :)

No comments: