Thursday, December 17, 2009

I met Zanet for lunch today and had a nice time catching up with her and occupying seats way after we'd finished our food. Haha :)

Coming back from Thailand, nothing here seems worth buying anymore cos everything is so expensive by comparison! :(

I realised that being wise won't stop you from doing stupid things. One can be wise enough to know what's right and wrong, what will be good or bad, but what you actually do still depends on your own choice. And many times, temptation is hard to resist and wisdom falls to other things like greed or lust or any of the other sins.

Which is why it's so important to have good counsel. I'm glad that i have good friends whom i can trust to set me right, even when i myself don't know that i am going off course :) But i still hope that i will be able to resist temptation when it comes and make the right decisions.

Thankful for: Good conversation and quality time with a good friend :)

No comments: