Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For a change, today i actually had a relaxing day at work. Ha... I actually had time to stand around and wonder what i can do! What a difference from rushing like mad just trying to finish the given tasks, not to mention the other random, less urgent things to complete.

I really think that the people i'm working with do matter. I can only hope that tomorrow will be a good day too :P

Hmm, i don't seem to have very much to write about lately...

On a very random note, all my youtube-ing has made me want to learn dance :) Haha. Anyone can recommend a place?

Thankful for: a good day at work :)

2 comments:

taky said...

So slack. So lucky. =.= I'm studying my *** off here lor. =[ I just had a test, and am having another next week! *sobsob* Can we exchange places?

palindrome said...

i don't mind :) haha slack days are rare at work recently. and being a student is really a much better life..

ganbatte! :)