It's been a long day! Heh. Met TH for lunch, then we ran into Steph, John and HL in the canteen so had lunch with them too. Then later i met Dennis, who happened to be doing the experiment that i was helping to conduct! He left a rather inappropriate message and a cute drawing on the surveys. Haha.
Just as i thought the experiment was over at 5pm, i was told that there was one more session today. Why only tell me at the very last minute?! I was pretty annoyed, cos i had planned to go collect my pay from the ice-cream shop before going to crash the ex-co meeting. Ended up doing it the other way round, which turned out better instead, but the point is that i was not told earlier that there would be an extra session today and that is just irresponsible behaviour!
Ok, i guess i can't complain so much when i haven't been very responsible myself. I fell asleep at work today :P So embarrassing.
I've secured my reference letters already. Or rather, i've gotten people to write them for me (in fact, one has already been written! Efficiency!) Now i've seriously got to get started on my essay. Seriously! Cos i'm so afraid of doing a lousy job that i don't dare to write it X( But it has to be done. Sigh. I MUST start on it this weekend!
I'm going for my operation tomorrow. I'm not feeling scared yet, though. I just feel it's very troublesome. Haha! :P But really, the possible consequences are quite scary. Please pray for me!
Oh, and by God's grace, i somehow managed to save the money i need for the operation! :) Really thank God! Unfortunately, it was not before my parents deposited the money into my account without telling me first. Heh. I'm going to return it to them anyways. I don't want to burden their finances.
I shall 'look forward' to the next few days of pain...
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck for operation pretty teeth! :)
Post a Comment