Saturday, October 3, 2009

I think i'm recovering pretty quickly. The swelling and pain aren't as bad as i thought and the bleeding has pretty much stopped already. However, i'm feeling a bit sick. I don't know if it's cos of the medicine, or because i'm not eating properly. Not that i can really eat properly anyway :/ Time to bring out the essence of chicken maybe? Haha.

I've been watching Buzzer beat today! Not one of Yamapi's more spectacular shows, but it makes for easy watching :)

I've been thinking that while i'm still young (yes, i'm still young!), i should go do all the things that i want to do and learn all the things that i've wanted to learn. And even if i fail, at least i've still got the rest of my life ahead of me and at least i would have tried and not regret.

Well, that's the ideal isn't it? Alas, reality isn't so kind and there are many, many constraints to think about. Money, for example, is one big factor. In fact, i think it's the main factor. If i could afford all the things i wanted to do, i'd probably go ahead and do them. Heh.

No comments: