Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I keep feeling so tired that it's, well, tiring. I had a pretty 'off' day at work and made a few mistakes which i absolutely do not recall making :( Was it really my fault or someone else's error, i don't know.

I didn't arrange to meet anyone for lunch today, not that i could eat anyway, but i was glad i managed to run into ZX and Han-san at the canteen. It feels really good to be able to lunch with people from my batch like we all never left. It felt more normal :)

I wonder why all the mail that The Salvation Army sends me is always taped up with scotch tape. It's not like there's anything really important inside. Even if it's just their newsletter, they still seal and tape it tightly. Why?? Isn't it a waste of tape?

Anyway, does anyone want to go kettling (i.e. standing outside some shopping centre ringing a bell to collect donations) with me this November/December? :) I still remember when SH and i did it for 10 hours straight back in JC. Haha! No way i'd do another 10 hour shift, but a couple of hours will be alright. Any takers? :)

No comments: