I had my stitches removed today. It hurt. I didn't expect it to be that uncomfortable :P
Anyway, now i've to use this syringe thing to wash the gaping holes where my teeth used to be every night. It's an incredibly difficult task cos i've to actually position the end of the needle in the hole. Just finding the opening of the hole is difficult! And then i've to do much stretching and pulling of my mouth to see properly and get the needle into the hole. And i've to do this for the next few weeks :(
I was surprised to see these primary school kids drinking red bull this afternoon. If for an adult, it can be strong enough to make them unable to sleep at night, i wonder what sort of effect it'll have on a child... It definitely can't be good to sensitise a child to caffeine. Imagine what they'd be like in future!
I've been watching this Japanese variety show called "Sekai no hate made itteQ!" on youtube, however much i can find that's been subbed in English anyway. It is hilarious! :D Unfortunately, the only clips that seem to have been subbed are only those containing Tegoshi Yuya. Haha. If only local variety shows could reach the standard of these foreign ones. Heh.
After seeing a bit of the President's Star Charity last night, i really think that Singapore is lacking entertainment talent.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment