Thursday, October 8, 2009

For the first time, i was told that it was a good choice not to further my studies. Heh :P

This blog is super boring. All i write about is the mundane things that happen in my life. I need to find something interesting to write. Or at least do something more interesting so that i can blog about it.

Also, this has become such a shallow blog! I think i'm causing everyone who reads this to think that i'm a person with no substance... But hey, it's been half a year since i started daily posts! Not everyone can churn out crap on a daily basis! Haha :P

I want to learn how to play drums. I've wanted to for ages. Can anyone teach me? For free? :P

3 comments:

andriTz* said...

who told you that it's a good choice to not further your studies? haha.

nah, who says writing about your daily life is shallow? Not everyone can have interesting things happen to them every day anyway. haha.

I think it's good to write about happy stuff every day so you can count your blessings too! ;)

palindrome said...

The phd student i'm working for. haha...

It's not the fact that i'm writing daily that's shallow, but the things i write about.

That's a good idea

andriTz* said...

haha, wat i mean is that the things you write about aren't shallow. Haha.