Monday, September 21, 2009

Woke up tired again this morning. Haha. Although i wanted to sleep earlier last night, i ended up sleeping even later than usual! I literally had to drag myself out of bed today. Heh.

It was a busier than usual day today. I think it's been a while since i've experienced a crowd of such magnitude since i stopped working on weekends. Public holidays tend to do this. From the time the shop opened, i was just rushing all over the place. I didn't even have time to break for lunch actually, but i was so hungry that i decided to not care and just eat while leaving the rest to do the work.

I thought that Boss would get more people to work the morning shift today since it is a public holiday, but she didn't! So it was just me as the lone server again. Thank goodness Boss came earlier today, so i didn't have to hold the fort on my own for long.

The whole day seemed to drag. I'd be rushing about doing stuff for what feels like a long time, then check the clock to find that only half an hour has passed! And it was pretty much like this the whole day. The crowd didn't let up till it was near the end of my shift. Heh.

On the bright side, i'm getting better at scooping with my left hand! Haha! It really helps a lot. At least even after such a busy day, my right arm isn't aching like it normally would :)

My blog is so boring. And as some people have said, very emo. (This is so not emo k! I can be worse :P) But aside from work, i haven't had much happening in my life, so what is there for me to blog about?!

Oh i'm suddenly reminded that Big Bird and GM recently got co-opted into the ex-co! :D Including Elaine, that's 3 of them from Chic-ka-boom in the comm! Yay! :D Really makes me happy that they are willing to serve :) And i can't wait to meet the other co-opted members too! :) Shall go crash another meeting... Haha! :)

No comments: