To the few friends who know about my plan, application has opened. I'm starting to freak out a bit, but i'll try my best. Please keep me in prayer.
I really believe that God led me to this and although i've my uncertainties and fears, i also believe (90%) that I AM GOING TO JAPAN.
This is the biggest and scariest thing i've done in my life so far. 2009, how much more are you going to throw at me? I'll take you on :)
If you don't know what i'm talking about, it's ok, i'll let you know after i pass round 1 :)
--------------------------------------------------
Within a few hours, my confidence level has dropped to 50%.
I've spent the past few hours since writing the above researching the application process and stuff and am thoroughly daunted. I have never been good at selling myself and really don't have any idea what i can offer them. I'm sure they can find other people who are a million times better, so why would they want me?
And the million dollar question: How applying for this fits into my future career plans.
My future career plans are non-existent! Almost half a year after graduation, i still don't have a clue as to what i want to do. Even this is only temporary!
And now i can imagine myself in a future job interview (assuming that even get and complete this one), being asked why i took this job and went to Japan and i would be stumped. Because any other job i apply for would most likely be completely unrelated to this one.
I really don't have an answer to this question. Sigh.
I'm still going to try and apply anyway, but please allow me to get a bit hysterical while at it. Heh.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
as i always say, it will be if it is meant to be =) im sure you will be on the right path meant for you, though we may not have the answers to all our questions right now =)
(btw. other jobs will not be completely unrelated; i think it shows that you are adaptable to changes, and you dare to take on challenges? heh. interviews are meant to twist things around haha)
hey u can finally comment! :)
thanks mer :) u seem very expert on job applications! haha wanna tell me what to write for mine? :P
yes FINALLY haha.
this is the result of writing a million and one cover letters, and getting rejected by almost all of them T_T. (this shows i am not very good at it obviously haha)
but i can help you out if you want! sometimes i write one, then i let others give comments on what to include, or any other ideas =)
p.s. i am going for swensen's buffet tmr again haha! to enjoy my last day of freedom!!
haha i'm not writing a cover letter this time, i'm writing an essay! :P great, i'll surely ask u for help! :)
again?! haha eat more this time! :D
Post a Comment