I'm so glad i managed to get home earlier today! :) Thanks to efficient use of waiting time to do data entry. Alas, i could only do this today because i was in a separate room. If i'm in the lab, as i'm supposed to be usually, the typing sounds may disturb the participants. But i wonder if i can anyway. Shall ask tomorrow.
I was supposed to meet Cheryl, Laura and Chris for lunch today, but 1 hour is too little time for me to travel, have lunch and be back at the lab :( I had pretty much resigned myself to a lonely lunch, and then i ran into Steph at the canteen! :) So i had the company of her and HL and John for lunch :)
I found out today that JT reads my blog too! Hello JT! :D Haha! So sad she won't be working anymore tomorrow :( Oh, and she's sufficiently freaked me out with the thought that in a couple of years, a number of my friends will get married, or at least start marriage plans... Not that i didn't already know this, but it's something i tend to throw into the far corners of my mind and forget about :(
We grow up so fast, don't we?
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment