Saturday, September 5, 2009

I spent the whole day slacking. Haha! I'm feeling quite pleased about that :)

Looking at the pictures of everyone who went on exchange and reading their blogs and stuff makes me a bit envious. Haha. It's really cool to read about all their new experiences and live vicariously through them :) I hope i'll get to travel to all those places one day too :)

Which brings me to another thought. As i was planning out what i want to and need to do in the next half a year, i realised that i'm going to need quite a fair bit of money :(

First up is my dental surgery, which is going to put me back almost $900. I don't have $900! I have the option to pay using my parent's medisave, but i don't really want to. It's their money after all and they should be saving it for when they are old. I know my parents will pay for me, medisave or not, but i feel bad to make them do so. I'm supposed to be an independent adult now, right? But the fact is that right now, even though i'm trying to save for it, i can't afford it.

All i can do now is trust that God will provide somehow :)

No comments: