I made mango sago today! :D Another dish added to my repertoire! Haha :P It turned out to be surprisingly easy to make :) Unfortunately, i'm still lacking the skill to cook the sago properly. Heh. And the mangoes weren't sweet enough :( But it's a pretty good first attempt if i should say so myself. Haha :)
I realised late last night that i could use the next 2 months to study and take the JLPT this year. In the past, i could never take it cos it always clashed with exams. I thought of signing up for this years exam some time back, but i didn't have any confidence and was too busy to study for it. And now, when i've decided that i will study hard and cram for it, the deadline is closed -__- Not that i ever knew when the deadline was actually. Didn't know when it opened and, obviously, when it closed. Bleah :P
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment