Saturday, September 19, 2009

Daniel's 21st birthday party

Went for Big Bird's birthday today! So far away... I took a good one and a half hours (maybe more) to get home! :(

I met TH first in the afternoon to get a present. We spent so long looking around for a gift, fighting the weekend crowd at the same time. It rained, but there were still so many people out and about. Heh. In the end, we settled for a Spongebob pillow. Nothing else we saw really screamed "Daniel". Haha :)

Off we headed to ECP after that. I was really tired cos i slept so little last night. Ha... We got off the bus one stop too early, so we took a stroll to the chalet. I thought that his other friends would be there already, but it turned out that we were the first to arrive!

Big Bird had a birthday book, prepared by his sister, i believe. He took polaroid pictures with everyone, then the pictures were stuck in the book and everyone wrote messages for him. I think that's a pretty cool idea :) Since TH and i were so early and had nothing better to do, we wrote long messages for him. Most of the people after us just drew decorations lah! Haha!

Soon people started arriving and it got more fun as more of the psych people came :) We occupied the room upstairs, which was being used as a temporary fridge to store the oversized racing car birthday cake and was therefore really cold.

The night was really fun :) We played games, chit chatted/gossiped, found out new sides to people, created scandals and ate till we were all super full! It was super entertaining just watching them :D I didn't know that my juniors were such crazy people! Haha! (I mean, there were signs, but i just didn't know to what extent! Haha! :P)

By the time i realised it, it was already very late and i still had to travel all the way to the other end of Singapore. Wish i could have hung out with them longer, but i needed to get home :(

I'm really glad to see that all of them are getting along so well :) Ah... Wish i could be around to see them more often :( But i guess it can't be helped...

No comments: