Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just 5 minutes before i was supposed to get off from work, in comes a huge group with a request for a table for 16. Sheesh. We are a small shop. Don't come and have your og/cell group/committee outings here! My goodness... I ended up having to stay an extra half an hour to help out with the sudden surge of customers.

Strange day today. I met Sarah with her husband and kid today. They seem like one happy family :) It's so strange that although i've been in the same school and course as her all the way since primary school, and she used to live in the same block as me, i never really got to know her till this year. Heh.

2 of my ex-classmates from one of my Japanese classes came in too, but i really don't remember which Japanese class i met them in and what their names are :P I think they recognised me too, so we kinda stared at each other with a sort of "you look familiar" look throughout the time i was serving them, but we never acknowledged each other. Haha.

My life is kind of boring isn't it? I've got nothing to write about except for work! But i guess it's good if i can find interesting things in my work every day :)

Kor says he might be able to get me tickets to the actual NDP! Woohoo! Who wants to go with me? :) Shelz, if you were here, i'd get you to come! :D

No comments: