I went to meet HT and her other bridesmaids today. We did some planning for her wedding and then went to look around for dresses. I can't believe i went dress shopping! :P And i can't believe what i have to wear even more! But it's for HT, so i'll do it.
I still have to find another dress on my own for the dinner. And i'm broke. Sighs. Anyone got a champagne/cream/pale coloured dress that can fit me that i can borrow? :P
I think planning a wedding is such a huge job. Can see how stressed HT is... If i ever get married, i don't think i want to have a wedding. Just sign the papers and then go have lunch :D To share my happy occasion with my friends (relatives whom i've no idea how i'm related to are not invited), i'll just throw a party without all the traditional wedding stuff.
I'm really not the typical girl, am i? Haha :)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment