I went back to AC today! :) With Alicia, Yong Chia, PHY, Tim and their gfs. We got to meet up with all the teachers and it's nice that they still remember us :)
Although we didn't get to talk much to some of the teachers, we still had a good time :) We had lunch there and spent some time cam-whoring at the smiley. Haha. There was of course the usual reminiscing of our JC days and the funny things we used to do :)
I do miss the time i spent in JC. It was really a period of coming out of my shell. I do wish i remember more of it though... I don't know why my memory has become so bad! :P
I wish that people will stop asking me what i'm doing. Cos i really don't like having to tell them that i'm unemployed. And somehow, whatever they say never reassures me at all...
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment