Thursday, July 23, 2009

I had such a busy day today. I am really tired now...

It started off with work this morning. I left early to go for a marketing survey thing in the afternoon, following which i went to buy HT's wedding present before meeting up with some of the SC6ers for a mini class gathering. Phew! :P

The turnout for the gathering was as usual, small. I was there first with Tim, PHY and their girlfriends and i totally felt like some super huge light bulb! I was so glad when Alicia arrived! :P

We had good fun catching up with each other and talking about stories from AC. The funny thing is that i don't seem to know/remember most of the stories they talked about! :P Which further reinforces my belief that i was too much of a recluse in JC. Haha.

I realised just now that i don't know when, but i've completely stopped organising class gatherings. And i haven't really organised any proper gathering of any group in a while either. I guess at some point, i just got tired.

And i think i'll just keep feeling tired until i've gotten my rest, which doesn't seem to be coming up. But at the same time, my busyness is pretty much my own doing :/

No comments: