I finally had a day to myself today. Although i had to go out and couldn't just rot at home, it was still nice :)
I went to the dentist today and finally got my referral letter. Then i went to West Coast Plaza for a while, by myself. It was a bit sad to be going out alone, but one some level, it feels nice too. Sometimes, it's just nice to be by yourself and wander around. You can gather your thoughts and go at your own pace. You can just sit quietly by yourself and watch the world pass by. It's very peaceful...
I finally packed my table today. Literally cleaned up a layer of dust that's accumulated on all the things i've piled up on my desk for the past few months :P Haha. I still need to pack up my uni stuff, which i conveniently chucked into my cupboard after my last paper and haven't touched since :P Then again, it seems a bit pointless to pack up my uni stuff now since i won't be needing them again. There is no school to prepare for anymore...
While putting my things away, the usual reminiscing commenced. All the various experiences i've had in the past few months is just amazing... Life itself is amazing isn't it? :)
As the years go by, we age. As time passes, we change. There is no stopping it.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment