Today was rather eventful!
While i was working today, i answered the phone and a lady was making an order. I put her on hold to get the order book and when i answered again, she said "Anna". I got such a shock wondering how on earth she knew my name. I knew it was not possible, so i asked her to repeat, thinking that i may have heard wrongly. And then she said "my name is Anna". Haha! :)
I was rather amused, but the most fun part was when she asked for my name. When i told her, she sounded surprised too! Haha! That was quite an interesting phone call :) Of course, more interesting in real life than recounted here...
Another interesting event of the day: Kelvyna Chan came to the shop with the vice principal, as i later found out from my brother. Heh. Got a bit of a shock when i saw her, not that she even knows who i am. Ha...
I went to meet SY, SH and Mer after work for dinner to celebrate SY's birthday. We went to this Korean BBQ place opposite Haw Par Villa called Ju Shin Jung. Haha! I was so amused when i saw the name, i almost wanted to take a picture to show Jung! :) The food was not bad and there were a lot of side dishes! We had fun BBQ-ing all sorts of things too! Haha!
Later, we wanted to find some place to chat and have a bit of dessert, so we decided to go back to the playground near my house that we went to previously. Dessert was ice cream from Daily Scoop :) We added a candle on top of the ice cream for SY too :)
We talked and ate and burned the candle down (along with some leaves and a twig) before leaving. I really enjoyed myself with them and i hope that our all-night psych girls gathering falls through. I think it'll be really fun :)
I think i'm getting a sore throat now :P
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment