Is it possible to get a sudden outbreak of pimples overnight? Or actually, in a matter of hours? I've suddenly developed over 10 of these pimple-like bumps on my face in a matter of hours! I was fine before going to work today, but when i returned, i had these bumps all over my face! :(
I don't know how this happened... It's only on my face and not on the rest of my body. It can't be something i ate cos i didn't eat any strange food today. It can't be something i use cos i haven't changed the products i use in years. And as far as i know, i wasn't attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. It's really distressing, especially with commencement next week! :( I hope it disappears soon...
Facial crisis aside, today was a good day in comparison to the previous ones. I had spent last night doing camp stuff till 4 in the morning, then couldn't get to sleep cos i was still bothered by other things :( Then i woke up earlier than i had intended too, so i was still kind of tired, and had to go to work.
All this seemed like i'd be in for a bad day, and i shall admit that it did start a bit unhappily, but somehow, it got better. Going to work got me away from camp stuff, which really was a good break for me. And it was a good thing that today was a slacker day at work too, thanks to school reopening. My colleagues also seemed to be in a good mood today and there was less ice cream to make. Somehow, things just seemed to work out :) Praise God! :)
I actually managed to calm myself down and had time to stone today. It felt good to realise that i could actually take time to ponder about other things than camp and work and sort things though calmly. Such a difference from the rush and stress i've been putting myself through...
I need more days like this :) Without the facial crisis of course! :P
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment