I was tasked with making waffle cones at work today. I really don't like to do it. It's such a monotonous task and very hot to stand next to 3 waffle cone machines for hours. And you have to be quick to mold the cones before they cool. And since only few people know how to make the cones, you might not be able to go to the toilet for hours. And there is always the risk of burning yourself. Which i did today. On both arms! X(
Sighs.
Oh great. I just put antiseptic cream on my burn and realised that it was expired only AFTER doing so. I checked it before use and thought the expiry date was 0809. I checked it again after putting and realised that it actually said 0309! What do i do now? I hope i don't get an infection from expired antiseptic cream! :P
Looking at the Japan pictures my friends put up on facebook (and it seems that a lot of my friends went to Japan recently. Haha), i really wish i had been to those places too! And it looked like a lot of fun going free and easy... No need to rush to get back to the bus on time, freedom to spend as little or as much time as you want in one area, being able to go to the places you want to go to... Ahh... i want!!!
Doesn't help that i'm feeling so darn broke right now... Sigh.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how are ur burns now?
better. but ive got a new one :(
Post a Comment