Off to Japan at last! I'm at the airport now using the free internet! :P
Today was a pretty stressful day preparing and such. Even though i knew i was going, it didn't seem real at all! I wasn't as excited as i was about going to Hong Kong previously, even though this is JAPAN. I guess it's cos there are less people going with me this time (only sh) and i totally didn't have to plan anything at all.
But now that i'm at the airport, i'm getting excited! Haha. This is my first time with a tour group. Hope the people are nice... And of course, my first time to Japan! After years of anticipation, i'm finally going! I'm determined to have fun! :P Downside is that i'll be virtually uncontactable though :P Oh well.
More when i get back! :)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment