Monday, May 4, 2009

Last exam - cognitive neuroscience

I have finally finished my exams! :D And my 4 years of university studies... What comes next? :(

Today's paper was horrible! Of the 3 questions to choose from, two of them were topics that i did not study! And for the question that i did study for, i could not remember anything! I spent 10min blanking out while attempting to plan my essays! Gah! X(

Many people also said that it was a tough paper and that they did not know how to do it, but it's not much of a consolation to me... Cos usually when people say things like that, they still end up doing much better than me! And this module is not marked on a bell curve anyway, so it doesn't matter how other people do. Ah... Shall stop thinking about it.

After the paper i had lunch with Monkey Boy and some of the girls from class. We had a lot of fun, and one too many dumplings :P I'm gonna miss teasing Monkey Boy. Haha :P

I went with SH to the tour agency to make payment for our japan trip and get a briefing. I am so excited! :D I hope that stupid H1N1 doesn't ruin this trip... The hong kong trip looks to be in peril already :(

Now that i'm free to do whatever i want, i feel so overwhelmed by the number of things i want/need to do! Haha! I started out by sleeping this afternoon. Time to catch up on all the lost sleep. Heh :P Should get a good rest first before embarking on everything else :D

No comments: