I'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow! I'm excited, but mostly stressed right now :P It's the first time i'm going overseas without my family and my parents have been nagging quite a bit. Have you done this, have you done that, what about this and that? It's getting annoying. I know they mean well, but i'm not so lousy you know...
I ran my errands today in preparation for tomorrow, which means that i did not really get the rest i should today :( I'm still pretty tired out from being on the go non-stop since my exams. And shopping madness in HK would mean i'll be on the go too. When i get back, i still have to work again before jetting off to Japan. So when will i get to rest? Me thinks scheduling some me-time is in order...
Oh, i finally got my new phone today! :D FINALLY! After my old one died last August, it took me half a year to get a new phone! I'd been using SH's old phone for the past few months (thanks! :)) while waiting for starhub to carry the phone i want (they still haven't got it), but i decided that i should get my new phone before going overseas. So, i got it. It's white and pink, kind of girly for my taste, but i liked the white colour so i got it instead of the blue-grey one. But not before my dad made me feel bad about the price of the phone...
Well, i'm kinda scared right now and i keep wondering if i missed something out. Maybe i'm being anal, but i have a nagging feeling that something has been left undone. Gah. :(
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment